One more week till school holidays. Actually its only a matter of 2 days of school for me, because I’ll be away for Blaze 1 Camp from Monday till Wednesday. Woohoo can’t wait! Will be there with Nicholas, Jovin, Natasyah & Gladys.. Gonna have lots of FUN! Its been ages since I last attended a leadership camp, think it was like, 4 years back?
Haven’t been working this week. I somehow forgot to SMS my schedule to Chris, and it so happens that she did not remind me to submit them to her, like she usually does every week. So yea. I guess my memory is failing, there are plenty of things that I tend to forget. But isn’t it kinda early, to be having a poor memory?
Boyfie took his TP test on Thursday, and HE PASSED! With 14 demerit points. Not bad a first timer. So proud of ya! I know you’re gonna make it.. And so he got the chance to ride on his brother’s Piaggio on their way home that day. Switched places from pillion to rider before entering Woodlands. But upon entering the town, Ahmad almost hit the side of a lorry! Okaaayyyy…… That’s kinda scary to hear! Hope this doesn’t happen the next time when I’m the pillion. He just needs to familiarize himself with riding on the road. I mean, come on, his licence is not even a day old!
And and and…
HAPPY 11th MONTHS TO US!
It sure has been one hell of a Grreat time being with ya!
You make me laugh every single day.
Okay. Guess I’m off to bed now. Nothing much I can do, right? Alright then, Toodles!