Went out with
Nata yesterday.. Watched Confessions of a Shopaholic at iLuma.. Loved the place man.. Esp the design, so nice.. And its as cold as Marina Sq!
Initially thought that the movie would be abt shopping and splurging.. However it isnt. I was surprised it even has some really hilarious scenes! Haha. We enjoyed ourselves alot. Laughing esp.
Yesterday afternoon i received a call from Mrs Goh. Thought she wanted to ask me about the Cambodia trip.. Hell no! She has an even shocking news for me..
My name was submitted by Ms Melor for an Overseas Exchange Programme to Canada!!
When i heard 'Canada' the first country that came to my mind was Australia.. A sec later i recollected my thoughts, realised that it was supposed to be America!
Gosh. Obviously i wouldnt wanna miss this chance at all. But i might have to give the community service trip to Cambodia a miss. If given the choice, i'd wanna go for both. Hope that would be possible.
However, someone hasnt been really "supportive" right from the start, when i signed up for the Cambodia trip, to the day i got selected for it, even till i shared the news abt the Canada exchange programme yesterday.
I didnt hear any words of encouragement at all, as i had initially expected. Not even one.
Gosh.
What should I do?
I'm in a big dilemma.
Not abt having to choose between Canada & Cambodia.
But whether i shd even be going overseas as a matter of fact.
Labels: trips.