I've been worried sick over marketing test results for the past few days but today it has finally come to an end..
And guess what.
I topped the class!!!
Yay.
Super duper happy lah.
At first thought Dom topped the class, since we heard from Mr Chua that someone from our class scored full marks.
But nah, Syarif said Dom scored 46, and i was shocked. Happy at the same time.
I won him by 1 mark.
Just 1 mark.
And i topped the class!
That was very very unexpected.
And alot of my friends did well too.
Especially Balqis.
She got 41.
Natasyah and Serene scored 43.
So did Ahmad. (:
Dont know whether we'll be celebrating after this.
Because me & Balqis had planned to get started on our Marketing Plan today. Thanks to my "luck" yesterday, my group will be the first to present in less than a month's time. 18 Feb 2009. Omg.To watch movie & maybe eat dinner.
Haha.
For now, its CS time.
Till next time ya.
Labels: cs. project. test.