Yay.. Its teacher's day once again.. Time really flies sia.. In 2 days' time, i'll have 2 start fasting.. I was late 4 sch yet again.. The last one 2 arrive.. A thousand apologies to those who had 2 wait 4 me
Serene Natasyah Aaron Jovin Syarif Yaoguang Faliq Ahmad We arrived just in time 4 de performance.. Cool, got SC investiture (thats wad its called, i think).. I only enjoyed de dance performances.. When it started 2 drizzle, we headed 2 de canteen.. Had no choice but 2 munch on Natasyah's handmade cookies since de canteen stall were all closed.. Drank bandung, ate medicine.. Cam-whored here and there.. Left de sch @ 10am plus..
Headed 2 Toa Payoh.Played Pool!! I'm so loving it.. Its one of de ways i de-stress myself.. Aaaargh exams are coming! Learnt how 2 play snooker as well.. Alot more harder than pool, but it was fun nonetheless.. Kept making mistakes and 'donating' points 2 de other 3 players.. Aaron scored a whooping 143 points.. Well, he's de expert wad.. Thanks 2 him, we learnt something new today..
Got F1 thingy tmr.. Nytes 4 now.
Labels: teachers day. pool. snooker.