Aiyo my injuries still not any better..
But i still went 2 sch..
Was late..
De class was sitting @ 'marina steps', discussing abt class tee & sandwich party..
Love my class.. so full of wonderfull ideas!
Looking 4ward 2 de sandwich party next wk..
Although i'm still not sure of wad i'm supposed 2 bring..
Aft CAH, ate breakfast..
Then headed 2 Bishan Gym with Syarif, YaoGuang, Nicholas & Dom..
Oh ya, Balqis too..
Spent abt an hour working out..
Further strained my muscles, unknowingly..
Abs, triceps, thighs..
I did some arm workouts..
Sh*t, tmr still got Floorball training!
Back 2 sch, played soccer..
This time on de field..
Almost fell again..
Didnt play much this time round..
Strains & ytd's injuries..
Failed as a GoalKeeper too..
Better off watching them play rather than being in de game..
Feel damn useless, let my teammates down..
**Sorry Syarif & LiangYi!**
I almost went into a depression aft sch..
Problems everywhere..
Kept 2 myself & kinda ignored de rest..
Luckily de girls were understanding enough..
I'm grateful 2 hav found such wonderful friends..
p.s. Gosh! Another floorball traininng tmr. Hope i dont die from exhaustion.
Labels: strains. injuries. almost depressed.