What a rainy day it has been..
Was supposed 2 be enjoying 3 whole hours of Street Soccer but it had 2 be cancelled of due 2 de rain..
Aww man..
It's been weeks since i last had a really good soccer game..
The rain sure knows when 2 fall huh..
So instead of heading school as usual in de morning, we got stuck @ J8..
Yes, we..
Me, Balqis, Natasyah, Sukma, Serene, Syarif, Kavitha, YaoGuang, Ahmad, Ariah & her Cousin..
Sat @ MacDonald's, waited 4 de rain 2 kinda subside..
When it finaally did, we headed 2 school..
I walked under de rain..
Lent my brolly 2 Kavitha & Serene, since i had my sweater on..
School was ok, as usual..
During OFA took pictures with all those who are wearing red 2day..
Aww so sweet haha..
I saw de grafitti of Natasyah's name done by Balqis..
It was damn nice lah, so i kinda demanded her 2 draw my name out too..
And yea, this dear friend is willing 2 do it.. Yay!
Another floorball training tmr..
Yes, been waiting 4 this day..
Tournament around de corner..
In abt 1-2 wks time if i'm not wrong..
Hav 2 pay 4 de jersey tmr..
DIE!
I'm broke alrdy..
Wont be getting a single cent till Friday..
Where am I supposed 2 find $15?
Plus, next wk we're gonna hav double training..
Tuesday & Thursday..
Next week sure gonna be a long & tiring one..
Monday & Wednesday - Soccer game during break.
Tuesday & Thursday - Floorball Training + S&W.
Haiz..
But hey.
I'm gonna look on the positive side..
Can lose weight!
I found out yesterday that i've lost abt 5kg since Mar last yr..
Great man.
I'm so gonna start Loving my life now..
And of course, kick him out of my mind too.
Labels: I'm Lovin' It.